08 May, 2010

Sun through the rain

The other day I got this year's first mosquito bites. It's usually awful for me, and so was these at first. Three on one knee, two on the other. But this time I treated them with aloe vera gel and I've never seen mosquito bites fade that fast on me :)
Just wanted to share that knowledge as a recommendation. =)

Managed to be pretty productive today already; I've done two loads of laundry, done dishes, organized and cleaned at home, also took a walk in the soft spring rain to the deli and did some miner grocery shopping. Loved that rain, it was raining a lot under massive clouds, but the drops were so light and the birds were singing while you could see the sun slowly working it's way through the sky. Raised my mood so much.

Hope I have some energy left to see my visiting swedes tonight =)

No comments: