07 June, 2013

Rainy Friday

So... I realized that I don't write much anymore. I work a lot these days. At a job that I love. I bartend at a cocktail bar in Manhattan, with fantastic drinks; that I'm having a fun and creative time making. The only downside to bartending is that it's long hours and the opposite hours of the rest of the world...at least so it feels at times. However, that's sometimes what I like about it too though it doesn't leave me with much time nor energy to do that much else. ...Maybe part of the reason why I don't write that much. What I do do is taking pictures. Silly things for Instagram for example. Sometimes artsy. Sometimes, often rather, of drinks or other details at work. So why not put this blog to some use...? I was thinking along the lines of a photo diary. Lets see how that goes! =)

Starting today with this since it's a rainy day...

No comments: