03 December, 2009

Swedish cookies

Cooooookies from Ikea, nam nam nam, (havreflarn, pepparkakor). Slooowly decorating the tree...a few things every time I pass... Most of the other Christmas stuff already up...so pretty. Done lots of laundry today. Took a walk taking photos this morning. After a night of dancing. Will post in a near future. (Tonight? Tomorrow? Next week?) A little bit busy. Going to have a housewarming party this weekend so trying to do the finishing touches to the apartment...and the Christmas decorations.

Joined Google Wave today. Don't know how to use it yet or what to use it for...but I'm going to figure it out.

Want to see a picture of how I look right now? Here it is:



1 comment:

Andreas said...

Cookies! I want cookies!!!

(Well, not me, not really. With all the French food I'm pretty well fed atm. But the Monster is insatiable.)

:-)