12 March, 2010

Connection and processing mishaps - theme of the week?

Hmm... I wrote a post before the other snow picture posts to kind of introduce them, but I added a video and it's still processing! So slow... I deleted and added it again, I was thinking it must be something wrong when it takes that long, but maybe I just made it take even longer?

Btw is anybody even reading my blog anymore?
I know I'm slow at posting every now and then but I would still be very happy if you cared to comment some... I think it would encourage me to write more often =)

*******************************

I have just had 48 hours of internet issues... I'm not kidding. I had set up my new wireless printer to my wifi... Printer worked fine but wifi stopped working after a while, even though it said I was connected, I just couldn't browse. Then the printer connection stopped working, but wifi started to work. Just to stop working so nothing at all worked recently. I tried troubleshooting the printer...or I was going to try to but it said it had to be connected via USB to be able to troubleshoot. Then I realized that in order to hook up the printer via USB to my computer I need a USB to USB cord... (right?) Or am I missing something?? Of all the USB cords I have they look different in both ends like "a normal USB cord". And of course the printer didn't come with one, so I couldn't even trouble shoot.
I just redid the entire connection set up instead. Now it all works! Smoothly! Knock on wood that it lasts.
I feel like a genius for solving the problem
my obviously not genius me somehow must've created. =P


2 comments:

Andreas said...

I'm reading allright! :-)

Sofia said...

YAY! And leaving comments too, you're definitely my favorite reader! =)