06 May, 2008

Time for some cheese =)

Just found my old quotes from different lyrics... and I think they're worth sharing here too.

Du blir ensam när du drömmer grandiost
Du blir hånad, bränd och blåst

/Lars Winnerbäck

Please respect my disrespect
/Deportees

The more I talk about it, the less I do control.
Everything, means everything.
Can't understand a word, half of the stuff I'm sayin.

/Phoenix

Och så en gammal klassiker:
Fortsätt o fortsätt o va dig själv,
fortsätt o fortsätt o va rebell.

/Ebba Grön

A few years ago a friend asked me what I wanted with my dancing, what was my goal. That is something that I constantly reevaluate. But at that time I just laughed and said my goal was to be best in the world. My friend claimed that it wasn't particular original to want to be best in the world.

To want to be original. How original is that?
To want to travel and see the world we're living in, to have good times, to learn so we can become better at what we do...isn't that dreams that most of us all have?
To do laundry and to do grocery shopping...how original is that? But to be able to find a joy in it, to make it something nice, that's original. It might take five extra minutes but makes none of the minutes wasted.
That is my goal. Not with dancing but in life. To surround myself with people that can stop and enjoy life even in the "small" things. That's how small can grow and become big. To surround myself with people that make me happy. To try to be one of those people...

No comments: