18 September, 2008

Fall-ing

Dancing, actually turning, more dancing, Tiramisu, awake and happy, strange dreams, cooking food while writing now, soon dancing again, preparing for fall, aka Fall-ing.

Gonna be so nice with fall. I'll miss summer. Needed about two more weeks at the beach, but dancing all day, cuddle up with movies, lit candles, in a blanket, socks and legwarmers at night, sounds so cozy to me now.
Maybe dinners with friends, or sitting at a coffee shop talking away a few hours. (Anyone up for it?)

Tried to dress the blog in Sofian fall colors, did I succeed?

And then some personal notes:
Ida, I need more of our talks, had so much more I wanted to ask about your life now. Hope I'll really see you this christmas!
Jenna, I miss our dinners we used to have when we were neighbours, and I would love to visit you or you visit me!
And Liza... We have to talk very soon!

Gotta run now before the water boils over!

No comments: