22 August, 2009

MY cute computer - welcome back!

Ok now I've transfered photos from the harddisk to external harddrive, cleaned up in my music, backed it up, deleted evrything from iTunes, made my own advanced colorscheme for windows (based on the olive green standard options), edited language options, downloaded Chrome web browser....about that: I heard that it spies on you and keep track of everything you do...so maybe I shouldn't have...but I just couldn't resist the PINK web browser design!! Oh spy on me, see me naked if you want, after all it's PINK and incredible adorable!
I've also sorted my bookmarks, deleted old ones, alphabetized the rest, started importing my current music to iTunes, downloaded a new version of the antivirus program, cleaned up the hard drive, virus scanned it, updated different programmes and finally now I feel like I don't only have my old lap top back but it feels new and organized, ahhh nice feeling.
I'm truly a computer nerd. Electronics are so fun =)
So even if I'm tired and exhausted from cold (flu?) and allergy reaction (it was bad) I'm still resting AND being productive at the same time.
So except being bummed about missing dance classes I'm in a really good mood =)

2 comments:

Andreas said...

This is really nice to hear. For so many different reasons. ;-)

Sofia said...

=)