15 June, 2008

Tired tired thought

How bad can a pair of legs look? Time to stop the complexes and realize that if I don't crawl out of my jeans and put on the short skirt I'm gonna be sick from overheating. So I do and the pervs eyes me from top to toe, toe to top, I feel naked and uncomfortable. I'm not an object and I now know that my legs, or any other part of my body, is not for anyone to judge. Not even me, it's just my body, what makes me alive, not an object to judge by look. It's my tool, my instrument as a dancer and should be appreciated as such.

We all got complexes and we all got over exaggerated thoughts over how important our personal ugliness is but matter of fact is that almost nobody cares but ourselves. We all want to feel beautiful, and all we can do is to make the best out of what we got, and that should be enough to make us feel satisfied and relaxed.

No comments: