04 November, 2008

Thank you all american voters!

I'm almost out of words right now...
I'm so happy.
I'm grateful to all American voters! Thank you!
We just popped a bottle of wine open, celebrating, me and my friends.
This is something to celebrate!

On my facebook status I wrote: Sofia is happy and grateful to all voting Americans.
Already got hate mail.
So the republicans seems pissed. Disappointed.
I can't blame them. ...But didn't they really see this coming?

None of my friends dared to utter the words until it was definite, damaged from earlier election nightmares!
But I'm not surprised. Just very very happy!
This country needed change! This country has been in crisis.

Ooooh, now I need to watch the acceptance speech!
SOOOO HAPPY =D
Time to celebrate!


CONGRATS AMERICA!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, this is sooo great! :-) Obama will be such a great President. And that was an awesome speech. Whatta difference from that miserable GWB!

I'm so happy too. Whatta great moment for America! Whatta great moment in history!

Sofia said...

Yes, the speech... I had tears in my eyes. I really felt it. This country will change now! Yes we can! =)