04 January, 2009

Birthday

I was writing on a post here at the blog. I took a pause and checked out the calender on my iPhone. I sometimes have trouble fitting my thoughts into square formats so I usually use a paper calender where I can write by hand. But I wanted to give it a try and was going to enter in my birthday:

Event:
Title: My birthday!!
Location: The world (I guess... I was born into this world)
Starts / End: All-day
Repeat: Every year
End repeat: When I came to this option I stopped to think for a moment...do I actually get to choose for how long I'll be alive to celebrate my birthday? I started to scroll through the years doing simple math for how long I'd like to live....Then the calender application just closed down on me! It quit out and shut down! ...I guess some things are just not meant.



And on this little note on birthdays and years passing I would like to take the opportunity to wish you all a really good 2009!
I'm hopeful and excited about this year. I believe it's likely that things will start to change for the better. Both on a personal level and for this country.
Happy New Year!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you run out of life span, you just connect to the "app store" at iTunes and download the app iLife. You may then choose between 5, 10 or 25 years of extra iLife.
:-)

This message was sent from my iPhone. No kidding.

Sofia said...

LOL =D
Soon enough....Wouldn't suprise me too much...he he.