05 January, 2009

Good morning

It's 5 in the morning and I'm already awake. I had a flue (or many?) throughout almost entire December and then I took this passed weekend off to just rest up.
To be sick does wonders to your sleeping hours. Not. It's an awful bad spiral that starts off by being sick and needing to rest throughout the night and day but then the night comes when you cant sleep and you sleep all day instead. Because you're still tired and drained from the flu. And maybe you have energy to be awake for a few hours and do something small but try being a dancer and go take a very physical class in that state.
Well when I try I get so drained I get sick again.

I wish I was perfect and never sick. Or at least normal and it didn't last so long.
Or does it happen to normal people too, just that they don't talk about it?

Anyways, new year, new hope! After resting up this weekend I feel better and I'm so excited about dancing! =D

Stay away from all those colds and flues out there, I wish us all a healthy new year!

No comments: