14 April, 2008

Outer space and spaced out.

At first I didn't want this blog to be so much about my own person and happenings but more about my opinions on things... But to keep this blog going, for me not to feel limited, I think it has to be a little of that too here!

Today was a crappy monday, but this weekend was pretty entertaining! Saturday I saw the surface of the moon!! Two men with telescopes were standing by central park west, and everyone was free to take a look at the outer space. They had one aimed at the moon, wich was very bright that night! I saw the surface, the craters. It was the coolest thing I've seen in a very long time! And the other telescope was aimed at Saturn. I saw Saturn, a planet so far away, with it's beautiful rings and moons. Sooooo cool.

Yesterday, sunday, I was suppose to meet up with a friend. Her friend was producing a movie and he convinced us to be extras. So we we're hanging out at the set for hours... I ended up being one of the few that had to stick around for almost every scene they were filming that night. I highly doubt that I'm gonna be seen at all in the final result, but they also filmed over my shoulder so the back of my head might get 5 seconds of fame, ha ha. I think it's gonna be kind of you-tube quality, we'll see. It's like a comic democratic promotion video.

And today a friend called me and took me up on a almost forgotten promise to be in his production show. It's a performance this weekend already, and I have no clue what I'm suppose to do except dancing to some beats. Gaaah it makes me nervous when it's that un-organized.... and I'm un-prepared...but dancing to some beats, I guess I could handle that ;)

Here's some photos I took last week:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now all you need to do is make a few million and then take a space vacation.