16 April, 2008

Why not?

It feels like I'm getting into a why-not-mentality right now. Things I before would have said no to, I now throw myself into. Not on the verge to stupidity. But it feels like I now have the energy to explore the twilight zone of my own boundaries. I'm confident enough to get involved in things I haven't tried before. As long as I'm not talking about drugs but mostly about art I think this is good for me. ;) I've always had periods when I've been braver than usual and expanded my views, but sometimes it's also good to stay in the safe zone, to build up a place to stay, to feel safe within, so you always have a place to go back to. And now when I have that safe place, it's time again to explore...to grow.

If any of these projects end up the way I want I'll present them here or link to them. If not....well then I'll just hope they will be soon forgotten mistakes with a lesson to remember. Maybe I'll even share that lesson.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What gave you the bravery to attack the world with such gusto?