16 April, 2008

Unnecessary sleep

It annoys me... that some days are so short and my energy runs out so quickly. Life is too short to sleep it away and a day is way too short to do all the things I want to do. I want to take my classes, I wanna take some photos, I wanna eat some good food, preferably cook it myself. Then I wanna listen to my music and read some books, write my own texts and poems. I wanna see my friends and spend some time with my family, (even though most parts of it live too far away now =( ). I want to see those films I always said I wanted to see. And let's not forget about all those things that needs to be done, washing dishes, cleaning floors, doing laundry, wiping surfaces, sort those papers out and develop those film rolls before they get too old. Have I payed the bills, mailed the letters, returned all the phone calls, replied to the emails?
And when all that is done, new day, new ideas...

I guess prioritization and balance are words that I should pay attention to now.... bah.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

At least as you get older you need less sleep...so they say.

Sofia said...

But the day is still too short even if my energy would last!