15 July, 2009

Blog application??

Does anyone know a great iPhone app to blog from? Think that would make me update way more often... It's really fun to blog but I just almost never take the time to start up the computer, unless I have new photos to upload. My phone, on the other hand, I'm almost addicted too ;)

Problem with texting is mainly two things: Can't add photos (since iPhones don't have mms) and I do take pics with my phone sometimes. Also I haven't figured out a way to write a "headline", a post title.

I'm pulling an allnighter now..couldn't sleep, slept all day. Going to class in a few hours, I'm really looking forward to it, wish I could go now already! Worried I might be too tired to be excited when it's actually time ;)
Well it's just another day another class, I'll be fine and do better tomorrow, more energy then hopefully =)

No comments: