23 July, 2009

Clouds in the sky clouds in my brain...


It's a cloudy day, my body is tired from yesterdays classes which I rounded off with a nice walk across Manhattan. Woke up at 7 this morning. Nice feeling to wake up early and know I don't have morning class to rush off to today. (Class I can't take because of foot has a sub, harder to feel bad for missing it then. Going to take pilates tonight instead.)

View on my walk last night: (phone picture)


My brain is very still. Relaxing.
In that mindset where everything is thought with a resistance in a nice relaxing underwater manner.
No room for unnecessary thoughts, no especially clever activity either. Just calmness.

I'm sure it has to do with the outlet that dancing yesterday gave me. My brain has nothing it desperatly needs to express. So now I'm just going to enjoy this until I have to get ready and get going to dance some more.

No comments: