19 July, 2009

Weekend

I'm excited and in a good mood. What's the reason? Well, you see ...if you know me maybe it makes more sense...but the reason is a brand new pair of goggles!! Hehehe, so much fun they promise! They symbolize sun and water and energy! And how you can never grow to old to play.

The effortless easiness of the water combined with the smooth resistance is such a strengthening experience for me.

It's 9am and I'm waiting for the house to really wake up. Until then I'm just enjoying the silence out here in Long Island, enhanced by the reliable ticking of an old clock.

Last night we watched the sun set at a beach, with luke warm waves caressing our feet.
I would post the pictures I took IF my camera wouldn't have broke! I know; disaster!! But it's somewhat ok, the clever giftgiver that gave me my beloved camera last Christmas happened to be very smart (or know my luck???). The camera is insured! Phew!
Poor thing, as soon as I'm back in the city I'll go to the camera ER and let it be healed at the electronics hospital.

Yesterday I was tired and felt like it's so unfair; I can never just have a good time and know that everything's ok, something always have to go wrong! Even if it's small things it's such a scornful irony.
But maybe I have to accept that life is never perfect, it's just about appreciating the things that's actually good, seeking them up and focusing on that once you find them, work hard to get the most out of them...and try to let go of those other worries. Let them be and let go with a trust they will somehow be resolved in the best way in the future.
One can need vacation for less. It's tireing to be optimistic. Well, rather exhausted from that so now I will enjoy my lovely Sunday.

Over all I did have a fantastic Saturday; dance classes, lunch in a city park, train out to long island, surrounded by awesome people and beautiful nature. Ahhh life =)

No comments: