10 July, 2009

Please please please let it be warm sunny weather on Sunday! I really wanna go to the beach! I need it! To store some energy and health :) from relaxation and cleansing water. Warmed up muscles ready for a crazy dance week next week.
Beach and dance. That is a perfect summer! So crossing my fingers.

Forecast told thunderstorms in the beginning of this week but now it looks like it's gonna go my way =)

Figured out I can text posts from my phone. Guess if that's easier for me!! I'm a textaddict ;) so now you can expect more frequent updates from me, he he.

2 comments:

Andreas said...

Yay! More frequent updates.
Textaholics of the World - Unite!
:-)

Sofia said...

Unite? No sorry they missed that, they're all paying attention to their phones, busy texting someone right now. ;)